Shipping Solutions for the Energy Transition
Global Energy Ventures Ltd was founded in late 2016, with the Company’s mission to create shareholder value through the delivery of integrated compressed shipping solutions transporting energy to regional markets. The business model is to build, own and operate integrated energy transport projects for either natural gas or hydrogen.
The primary focus is the development of integrated Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) marine transport solutions with the Company’s construction ready CNG Optimum ship. CNG is a well proven gas transport solution with design and commercial advantages along with being safe and a ‘lower emission’ solution for the transport of gas than in the form of liquified natural gas (LNG).
With the world’s focus on Energy Transition to zero-carbon fuels, the Company has also introduced the world’s first large-scale Compressed H2 Ship (C-H2 Ship) design that will support the transport of hydrogen as a green energy fuel of the future. Hydrogen’s role in the future energy mix will greatly assist governments and corporations with their respective ‘net-zero carbon’ targets through the decarbonisation of heavy emitting industries.
Value creation for shareholders will be achieved by:
- Continue to maintain global leadership in marine pressure vessel designs and intellectual property.
- Pursue a portfolio of CNG Optimum projects to improve and mitigate against binary outcomes and offer CNG project stakeholders’ flexible commercial arrangements.
- Advance the future transport of green energy through the development of the C-H2 Ship.
- Employ world class management and staff that are leaders in their chosen discipline.
- Maintain the highest standards of efficiency, safety and environmental responsibility.
Board of Directors
CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
CORPORATE AND FINANCE
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF GEV CANADA CORPORATION