The Delivery of Compressed Shipping Projects
Global Energy Ventures Ltd was founded in 2017, with the Company’s mission to create shareholder value through the delivery of integrated marine pressure vessel solutions transporting energy to regional markets. The business model is to build, own and operate integrated energy transport projects for either natural gas or hydrogen.
The primary focus is the development of integrated Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) marine transport solutions with the Company’s construction ready CNG Optimum ship. CNG is a well proven gas transport solution with design and commercial advantages along with being safe and a ‘lower emission’ solution for the transport of gas than in the form of LNG.
With the world’s focus on Energy Transition gaining momentum, the Company has also introduced the world’s first Compressed H2 Ship that will support the transport of hydrogen as a green energy fuel of the future. Hydrogen’s role in the future energy mix will greatly assist governments and corporations with their respective ‘net-zero carbon’ targets through the decarbonisation of heavy emitting industries.
This will be achieved by:
- Continue to maintain global leadership in marine pressure vessel designs and intellectual property.
- Pursue a portfolio of CNG Optimum projects to improve and mitigate against binary outcomes and offer CNG project stakeholders’ flexible commercial arrangements.
- Advance the future transport of green energy through the development of the compressed H2 Ship.
- Employ world class management and staff that are leaders in their chosen discipline.
- Maintain the highest standards of efficiency, safety and environmental responsibility.
Board of Directors
CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
CORPORATE AND FINANCE
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF GEV CANADA CORPORATION
PRESIDENT OF GLOBAL GAS VENTURES PTY LTD
DIRECTOR OF GEV CANADA CORPORATION